REDESIGN YOUR KITCHEN WITH A MODERN FAUCET TO MAKE DOING DISHES A BREEZE!
The Luxury Kitchen Faucet is a perfect addition to your kitchen with an eye-catching look..
Your new Luxury Kitchen Faucet is highly functional with both cold and hot water applications. It is the best tool for washing, rinsing, and cleaning your kitchen utensils. The removable faucet makes it even more reliable to clean the kitchen from every corner.
FEATURES & BENEFITS | WHY OUR LUXURY KITCHEN FAUCET
- Top-Quality Ceramic Cartridge: The Matte Black Kitchen Faucet has ceramic valves to exceed longevity standards, ensuring that it remains drip-free and durable for everyday life.
- 360 Degree Rotatable Necks: Has a high arch 360-degree rotatable swivel nozzle with 17.7 inches pull-out hose supply.
- Dual Function Pulls Out Sprayer: Dual spray modes, i.e., a stream mode and smooth spray mode. You can also pull it and use it from a distance as well.
- Single Handle Faucet Operation: Provided with perfect convenience and precise control also; it is tested for high pressure, premium quality, with durability. The wide swivel range is due to its pull-down feature with a single rotatable handle.
High-Quality Material with Durable Finishing: The Matte Black Kitchen Faucet is made with solid brass material with matte black finishing that resists tarnishing and corrosion.
- Function: Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
- Faucet Body Material: Brass
- Faucet Handle Material: Brass
- Sprayer Head Material: ABS Plastic Material
- With two pipes for cold and hot water
- Faucet size: 255mm x 440mm
- Tap size: 90mm
- Single handle size: 110mm
- Rounded faucet width: 175mm
- 1 x kitchen bar sink faucet
- 1 x Long hot & cold water hoses
- 1 x Installation manual
- 1 x Mounting hardware
- Do all kitchen faucets fit all sinks?
Absolutely. Standard-size sink openings and faucet dimensions are used throughout the U.S. plumbing industry. Generally, the standard distance between hot and cold inlets or the mounting hardware for both single and two-handled kitchen model faucets is 8" inches. Be sure to choose the size that is used in your location! (US/CDN 3/8" or EUROPE 1/2")
- What are the 3 holes in the sink for?
Depending on the design of your sink, it may have one, two or three holes, and they may appear between the faucet valves, facing toward you, or under the near rim, facing the mirror. They serve two functions: to prevent an overflow with the drain stopper engaged and to provide an escape route for air in the drain.
- Can you replace a 2 handle faucet with a 1 handle faucet?
If you want to change from a two-handle set to a one-handle you'll need to buy a single handle faucet with a base that's wide enough to cover the other two unused holes. Many bases will cover over unused holes that are four inches or less apart. Some single faucets are also available with eight-inch baseplates.
- How long is the hose to pull out?
The hose is 17.7 inches long.
We use Priority Express Shipping
- Fulfillment: 1-3 Business Days
- Shipping Time: 10-15 Business Days