TIRED OF HAVING SO MANY TOOLS WHILE GARDENING? – DO YOU FREQUENTLY HAVE A DIRTY FINGERNAILS?
DIGGING MADE EASY
The NEW LaunaShop™ Plastic Tipped Gardening Gloves are light, and have water-resistant polyester with a natural rubber latex coating, which keeps your hands clean and dry and provides a comfortable layer of protection against thorns and punctures – The gloves have high quality latex coating has good ductility.
These Plastic Rubber Garden Gloves adopt a unique design-Nylon Knitting on the Back of the Hand, Comfortable and Breathable to Keep the Hands Cool and Dry Even in Summer, Easy Solution for Digging Loose Soil and Planting!.
- SAFE AND HANDY: Easy to wear and store. It helps to protect you from fungal infections contracted by certain plants or gardening materials, prevent cuts and scrapes, or protect existing cuts and scrapes from infection.
- EXCELLENT PUNCTURE RESISTANCE: Gloves contain durable natural rubber latex which makes them puncture resistant – Protects your hands from injuries while digging and rose pruning.
- BREATHABLE WEARING: Breathable technology that protects your hands from dirt and sweat, suitable for any garden job and guaranteed pleasure to wear.
- Safety – Protection from fungal infections.
- Prevents – Cuts and scrapes and avoid blisters and calluses
- Hygiene – Keeps hands and fingernails clean and dry
- Premium Claws – Excellent for digging through rough soils, etc
- No Slip – For good gripping
- Natural Rubber Latex – Waterproof and puncture resistance
- Material: ABS + Latex + Rubber
- Size: 25x12cm (Fits All Hands)
- 1 x LaunaShop™ Plastic Tipped Gardening Gloves
- How can the gloves protect your hands?
Gloves contain durable natural rubber latex that is puncture resistant, protects your hands from injuries while digging.
- How do the gloves dig in the dirt?
Has plastic claws that can easily help you with digging without using any tools.
- What material does the claw made of?.
The claw is made of ABS durable plastic that can withstand high density of work